|Ostapyak Mykola Mykhailovych
Teacher of the Department of Theory and History of State and Law of the Educational and Scientific Law Institute of the Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk
Education, scientific degree, academic title
Education, academic degree, academic title
From 2001 to 2012, Chernivtsi Primary School of grades I-III of Tysmenytsky District, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast.
2018 graduated from the Educational and Scientific Legal Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Pre-Carpathian National University, majoring in Law, having obtained the qualification: master’s degree of higher education.
In 2018, he entered postgraduate studies at Vasyl Stefanyk Pre-Carpathian National University, specialty 081 – “Law”
January-December 2019, training at trainings within the project “Creation of a project-educational center for the development of innovations and investments in the region”. Project and educational center “Agents of Change” of Vasyl Stefanyk Prykarpattia National University.
Jobs, professional experience
From September to December 2017, he completed an internship at the legal company “Lex Consulting” (Ivano-Frankivsk).
From 2018 to the present, he has been working as a specialist of the 2nd category of the Legal Clinic of the Educational and Scientific Legal Institute of Vasyl Stefanyk Prykarpatsky National University.
March-April 2021 conducted research within the framework of the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic at the Faculty of Law of Trnava University in Trnava (Slovak Republic). The topic of the study: “The European procedure for consideration of small cases in the Slovak Republic.”
01.10.2022, teacher of the Department of Theory and History of the State and Law of the Legal Clinic of the Vasyl Stefanyk Educational and Scientific Legal Institute of the Precarpathian National University.
- Ostapyak M.M. Peculiarities of simplified proceedings in Polish civil proceedings. Scientific Bulletin of the Uzhhorod National University. Series: Law. 2019. No. 55.S. 139-142.
- Ostapyak M.M. Participation of third parties in simplified legal proceedings: a practical perspective. Actual problems of improving the current legislation of Ukraine: a collection of scientific articles. Ivano-Frankivsk: Prykarpattia National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk, 2020. Issue 52.
- Ostapyak M.M. The quintessence of the European small claims procedure. International journal “Law & Society”. Issue 2. 2020. 67-78.
- OSTAPIAK, M. M. European Small Claims Procedure in Slovakia. Societas et iurisprudentia [online]. 2021, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 114-135 [cit. 2021-11-30]. ISSN 1339-5467. Available at: https://doi.org/10.31262/1339-5467/2021/9/2/114-135.
- Ostapiak M.M. Simplified proceedings for small cases in Slovakia. “Law & Society”. 2021, No. 3.
- Ostapyak M.M. “Small cases in the civil process of Ukraine”. International conference “Evolution of Private Law”. Katowice, Poland. 2020. p. 143-150.
- Ostapyak M.M. Definition of simplified legal proceedings. Improving the legal regulation of the rights and basic freedoms of a person and a citizen: materials of the annual All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists (Ivano-Frankivsk, May 3-4, 2019). Ivano-Frankivsk: Prykarpattia. national University named after Vasyl Stefanyk, 2019. P. 108–111.
- Ostapyak M.M. Peculiarities of simplification of legal proceedings in the civil proceedings of Ukraine and Germany. Report scientific conference of teachers, doctoral students, postgraduate students for 2019.
- Ostapyak M.M. Problems of simplified legal proceedings in EU member states. Report scientific conference of teachers, graduate students and students for 2021.
- Ostapyak M.M. Peculiarities of simplified legal proceedings in civil proceedings in Germany and Austria. All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists and graduate students “Improving the legal regulation of the rights and basic freedoms of a person and a citizen” (May 16, 2022).
He is engaged in writing a dissertation for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the specialty 081 “Law”. Dissertation topic “Simplified lawsuit proceedings in the civil justice of Ukraine and EU countries”.
Educational and methodical activity
Teaches academic discipline: “Jurisprudence”, Theory of the state and law (in English).
Phone: 097 98 25 043